MIND MIX RADIO CHATROOM

Create your own chat.

Friday, March 30, 2018

Adding Bitchute to Mind Mix Radio

Producer.  Hi All, I'm working hard to get ready to put our evening shows into video for all those who want to catch use via an archive. 

The previous archive has limitations and I'm once again trying out alternative options.  Many in the liberty community are already making good use of Bitchute and its popularity with viewers is skyrocketing upwards from where I first reviewed it a year ago.  I've been keen to find a good alternative to the Youtube neurosis and it looks like Bitchute is it.  I like their courteous ability to self classify content from a default of age 13+, to NSFW (not safe for work), etc. 

Their interface seems easy to use.  The upload times might take awhile and I might have to split files to make episodes smaller.  But overall I do like it and eventually it will not just be audio but actual video.

Mind Mix Radio @ Bitchute:  https://www.bitchute.com/channel/bbCO7iM4lfr6/

I will post a notice once content is uploaded.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All News Pipeline Feeds

TheMentalMilitia - Feed

Living Legendary

Living Legendary
Well met.