MIND MIX RADIO CHATROOM

Create your own chat.

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Midnight Plus Coffee Equals Epiphany

I've lost count how many epiphanies I've had at midnight.  I blame it on the coffee.  It's convenient.

For six months or more I've been hunting for a means to put Mind Mix Radio's preferred chatroom and a custom listen live player on the same page for those listeners who need a one stop shop for the radio station.  Weird part is, I had the solution right under my nose all along.  I've had a couple of blogs at Blogger for years that I've used off and on during periods of public activity in the exopolitical genre as I looked over the landscape.  Turns out that their sites are capable of everything I need to solve that long-running problem. 

So here will debut what was originally intended for interactive participation on the listener side.  It will also play host to station updates and episode links to the station archive.  Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions.  The whole idea here is to have a good place for public engagement.  The chatroom will be at the top of the page along with the live player.

Cyrellys
Mind Mix Radio Producer

No comments:

Post a Comment

All News Pipeline Feeds

TheMentalMilitia - Feed

Living Legendary

Living Legendary
Well met.